- Tuesday – Saturday from 9:00am – 4:30pm (No Appointment Needed), NO half days or No 2 for 1 days. Must arrive 15 minutes prior to fill out paperwork. If you were giving a log sheet, please bring that with you along with your probation office name and number.
- Juvenile Males and Females 17 years and younger must have prior permission, and your parent or Guardian must accompany on you first day. Please contact our office 770-957-0888 and speak to the office manager.
- Males 18 years and older can come Tuesday – Saturday from 9:00am – 4:30pm (No Appointment Needed)
- Females 18 years and older can come Tuesday – Friday from 9:00am – 4:30pm, Females are on a first come basis and not allowed to do community service on Saturdays.
- Lunch is only 30 minutes so we suggest you bring your lunch with you.
Please dress according to the weather, you must wear sneakers or boots and clothes that are ok to get dirty. No sandals, crocs, slippers, pajamas, tank tops or any clothing with anything vulgar. If you wear shorts they must come to the knees. Most work is done outside, and we accept community service rain or shine.