No Appointment is Needed, when you get to the gate please call 770-957-0888, and press for option 1 to speak to a Staff Member
- Males / Females 18 years and older can come Tuesday – Friday from 8:30am – 4:30pm for full day.
- Half Days are Tuesday – Friday from 8:30am – 12:30pm.
- Juvenile Males and Females 17 years and younger must have prior permission, and your parent or Guardian must accompany you on the first day. Please contact our office 770-957-0888 and speak to the office manager.
- The work is average physical activities such as walking, bending and lifting (25lbs or less). Some examples of the types of work that may be performed at this location: Grounds Maintenance, and or Janitorial duties.
- You are responsible for your own lunch. Lunch break is only 30 minutes so we suggest you bring your lunch with you.
- If you were giving a log sheet, please bring that with you along with your probation office name and number. We DO NOT do 2 for 1 days.
- Some Saturdays are offered, but must be prior approval after your first day.
Please dress according to the weather, you must wear sneakers or boots and clothes that you do not mind getting dirty. No sandals, crocs, slippers, pajamas, tank tops, tube tops or any inappropriate attire is permitted. If you wear shorts they must come to your knees. Proper clothing for generally outdoor work.
We accept community service during the cold, rain and sunshine.