What guidelines should I know about before visiting Noah’s Ark?
Noah’s Ark is a family-friendly environment where everyone deserves to have a great experience. To make the most of your visit, and to ensure the same safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for others, please keep a few rules in mind as you enjoy the Ark.
To preserve the natural environment of the Ark, the following are prohibited:
- No-smoking, cigars, chewable tobacco, e-cigarettes, vaping, and any illegal substances
- Firearms and weapons of any kind, including items that look like weapons
- Bicycles, rollerblades, scooters, skateboards, hover boards, Segways, remote controlled vehicles and drones
- Portable music players without headphones and musical instruments
For your safety and the care of Noah’s Ark:
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Climbing on walls, exhibits and other structures (other than Children’s playground structures designated for that purpose) is prohibited
- Use caution on uneven paths and wet surfaces, which can become slippery during rainy weather
- Guests are expected to adhere to Noah’s Ark’s animal safety rules
- Show common courtesy for other guests and staff by not using profanity or engaging in disruptive or offensive behavior
- Pets are permitted but must be on a leash at all times. Dogs are not allowed in certain areas along the carnivore path. Please clean up after your pet.
For the safety of the animals and our guests, the following actions are prohibited:
- Intentionally aggravating or endangering animals in any way, including tapping on habitat or shouting at or around animals.
- Feeding animals unless on an authorized Noah’s Ark program or experience which permits feeding.
- Throwing items at animals or into animal habitats.
- Injuring Ark animals or native wildlife on Ark property.
- Crossing any animal exhibit barrier for any reason.
- Should you accidentally drop a personal item into an animal area, please alert the nearest Ark staff member or Volunteer for assistance. Do not attempt to retrieve any items yourself or assist others in retrieving items.
Please respect the Noah’s Ark staff and your fellow guests:
- The Ark will not tolerate inappropriate behavior, including, but not limited to, yelling, violence, intimidation, threats, harassment, aggression, swearing, damage, abuse, or sexual harassment. Individuals who are aggressive toward staff or other guests will be escorted off the property.
Noah’s Ark Rights
- Noah’s Ark is following all governmental and public health guidelines and is implementing additional measures and protocols to promote a safe environment as it relates to COVID-19. These protocols do not, however, constitute a guarantee. All visitors are expected to adhere to current public guidelines for self-care and social distancing at all times throughout the Ark visit.
- The Ark reserves the right to use guests’ images, likeness, and/or sound recordings for the purpose of whatsoever into perpetuity.
- The Ark reserves the right to deny admission, or require a person already admitted to leave Ark grounds, without liability or compensation if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- Noah’s Ark reserves the right under Georgia Code 44-1-33 to tow any improperly parked or abandoned vehicle on Noah’s Ark property.