Educational Tours / Field Trips
Noah’s Ark would love to host your next group outing. We are excited to host your group, and trust that you will have a wonderful time learning about the Ark and the animals who call this their Forever Home.
Noah’s Ark would never turn a child away if they cannot pay, but educational groups have often asked for a suggested donation amount. We commonly suggest $5 per person in order to provide a beautiful venue for educational field trips and outings. We also have an several wishlists that you could purchase items from. You can drop donations off at the Welcome Center. Some of the items that we always need are dog food, cat food, timothy hay, and copy paper.
Please fill out the form below to schedule your group educational tour today!
Schedule an Educational Tour
Please read below for the restrictions and guidelines for a group tour.
Restrictions and Guidelines
- We request 1 adult chaperone for every 10 children.
- Playground is available from 9 am – 4 pm with teacher supervision and when not muddy
- All tours are self-guided to visit the animals: 12 pm – 3 pm on Tuesday through Saturday
- The tour will be canceled in the event of bad weather. You will be contacted if this is the case, but you can also call ahead of time if the weather is questionable.
- A picnic area is available for the group to eat lunch. Tables are first come, first serve. You can eat as early as 10 am.
- No food is allowed in the animal habitats. Bottled water is allowed.
- Please stress to the children that the habitats they will be seeing are the animals’ homes, and to respect those homes as they would their own.
- Suggested donation of $5 per person, or the donation of items from one of our wishlists.